|American Legion 927-Legnard Curtin Post|
American Legion 927-Legnard Curtin Post
|Arcadia Supply, Inc.|
Arcadia offers some of the largest up to date comprehensive fabrication equipment in the country. Their arsenal of multi-head over sized water-jet, laser and processing equipment far exceeds industry standards. Arcadia prides their selves on meeting even the most challenging of their customer’s needs by delivering quickly and efficiently, and filling orders for hard to find materials.
|Armed Services Recruiting Center|
Armed Services Recruiting Center
|Army Recruiting Center|
Army Recruiting Center
|Autobody Repair & Detailing|
Complete automotive collision and repair services. Specializing in insurance claims and estimates along with 24 hour towing and complete automotive detailing. We also provide quality classic car restorations.
|Bartolotta- Connolly Insurance|
Bartolotta- Connolly Insurance
|Bennett I Lax DDS|
Dental Practice in the Village servicing the residents and surrounding towns. Providing excellent dental care in a modern facility and all phases of dentistry. A compassionate and friendly staff will be able to assist you in your needs
|Best Fire Hearth & Patio|
Best Fire Hearth & Patio is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Capital Region for over 33 years. They specialize in the sale, installation, and servicing of fire-burning hearth appliances and products, as well as high quality custom-made outdoor furniture and a variety of other outdoor products and services.
|Boland School of Irish Dance|
Boland School of Irish Dance
|Bottle & Can Company, LLC|
A new redemption center for returnable bottles and cans. We offer 6 cents for each item on Tuesdays and Thursdays (5 cents on other days). Drop off your containers, we will do the counting for you and you get paid on the spot. You can also drop them off and come back later for payment if you wish. Either way, it beats waiting in line at the grocery stores and we do all the work. Conveniently located at 7 James Street in Green Island. Contact us at 518-694-6415. Open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Closed on Sunday.
New York State's largest indoor brick and natural stone showroom.
|Burt Crane and Rigging|
Burt Crane and Rigging
|Capital District Transmission|
Over 20 Years Experience, Free Towing With Repair, Foreign & Domestic Cars & Trucks, Clutches, Automatic
|Carioto Produce & Seafood|
Carioto Produce and Seafood provides fresh fruits, vegetables, and seafood to restaurants, food service, and grocery stores, as well as education and healthcare facilities. They take great pride in the freshness and quality of the food they supply.
|Case Window and Door|
Case Window & Door is an expert manufacturer of both Classic European and Contemporary windows and doors including Tuscan and French Casement windows.
|Church of the Good Shepherd|
Church of the Good Shepherd in Green Island, NY is a private company categorized under Miscellaneous Denomination Church. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of unknown and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4. Companies like Church of the Good Shepherd usually offer: Trinity Baptist Church, Church Of The Nazarene, Harvest Church, Mosaic Church and Community Bible Church.
|Coldwell Banker Prime Properties|
Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
Comfort Winair is a full service wholesale distributor for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration products. They follow a ‘get it done right’ attitude that is sure to please contractors. Their location offers the distinct benefit of being locally accountable, while they maintain status as a large, nationwide supplier.
|Community Health Care|
Quality In - Home Health Care Since 1983 24 Hours A Day - 7 Days A Week Including Holidays & Weekends
|Crown Wood Floors|
Crown Wood Floors offers wood flooring as well as flooring installation and finishing. They are a national company with over 35 years of experience, offering a wide range of products and services, including foreign and domestic, pre-finish/unfinished, and finished floors.
Crystal-IS Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of Ultraviolet LED’s, based on aluminum nitride substrate technology. Their technology allows them to manufacture high performance UV LED’s at a reasonable commercial cost. These LED’s will open doors to entire new markets of water disinfection, bringing clean water to more people worldwide.
|Dr Jandali, AM MD|
Dr Jandali, AM MD
|Dr. William Hennessey|
Ecovative Design utilizes new technologies and groundbreaking new materials to create sustainable and affordable products that are environmentally friendly, providing a unique and appealing alternative to unsustainable plastics and foams.
|Ernie’s Quality Auto Repair|
Ernie’s Quality Auto Repair
|Fulgan’s Plumbing & Heating Inc.|
Fulgan's Plumbing & Heating Inc.
- April 16, 2018 – GIPA Board Meeting
6:00 PM, GIPA Meetings
- April 16, 2018 – Planning Board Meeting
6:15 PM, Planning Board Meeting
- April 16, 2018 – Village Board Meeting
6:30 PM, Village Meetings
- April 18, 2018 – IDA Meeting
3:00 PM, IDA
- April 16, 2018 – GIPA Board Meeting
Police Dept. Telephone Numbers
EMERGENCY - 911
NON EMERGENCY – 765-2352
ANONYMOUS DRUG TIP LINE - 655-7971
INDIVIDUAL GIPD OFFICERS – 765-2351
2017 GIG Concert Schedule
Online PaymentsClick here to visit Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI) software's CWP (Customer Web Portal).
Green Island Notification SystemIf you would like to be part of our Green Island notification and alert system you may obtain an enrollment form at the Village Office or Click here to download one. Completed forms can be returned to the Village Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Examples include: emergency notifications, amber alerts, snow removal, street cleaning, service interruptions and community events.
Mayor’s Newsletter Archives
2017 Final Roll
Click here to download the 2017 Final Roll for the Village Green Island.
Green Island WeatherFriday 03/23 60%Chance of RainShowers ending early. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.Saturday 03/24 20%OvercastCloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 39F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Sunday 03/25 20%Mostly CloudyMore clouds than sun. High 42F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Monday 03/26 10%ClearA mainly sunny sky. High 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.